- Are you looking to learn more about constitutional issues that can impact your Drug Court?
- Are you familiar with the research on how to deliver effective Incentives and Sanctions that result in behavior change in your clients?
- Would you like to know how your leadership style can be critical to building and staffing your team?
JUDICIAL TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
This five-day, comprehensive training has been developed for judges with the assistance of the National Judicial College and Drug Court judges from across the country. The Drug Court judge plays a key role in the success of the Drug Court participants. It is imperative that judicial officers are armed with the latest techniques and research to produce successful program outcomes.
What better way to empower drug-using offenders to change their lives than with the promise of NDCI’s proven strategies and dynamic training? Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Constitutional Issues
- Ethics and Federal Confidentiality Laws
- Judicial styles
- Incentives and Sanctions
- Leadership and the role of the Drug Court Judge
Who Should Attend?
Judges and other Judicial Officers, who are working or will soon be working in Drug Courts that are fully operational or in the planning or start-up phase.
Interested? You can request the Judicial Training be brought to your jurisdiction through our "On Demand" series.
Dana A. Jenkins, Project Director