- Do you need specific training for your role and responsibilities in Drug Court?
LOOK NO FURTHER, WE HAVE TRAINING FOR YOU!
In keeping with NDCI’s mission of ensuring that Drug Courts and problem-solving courts are within reach of every person in need, NDCI offers eight, intensive training programs for all new and transitioning Drug Court team members.
- Week-long exchange with experts
- Role clarification for each team member
- Latest science & research about Drug Court
- Best practices related to Drug Court
- Cutting-edge technology
- Networking among disciplines
JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, DEFENSE COUNSEL and DRUG COURT COORDINATORS
Join NDCI in Reno, Nevada for pracitioner-specific trainings in 2016. Registration begins August 21, 2015 and closes October 5, 2015. Follow the links below to register for your specific decipline.
- March 7-10, 2016
- Drug Court Coordinators
- March 21-15, 2016
- Prosecutors and Defense Counsel
- August 8-11, 2016
CASE MANAGERS and TREATMENT PROVIDERS
Interested in Know Your Role trainings? Request one for your jurisdiction through our "on demand" series. Fill out the request form at the link below and choose from any of NDCI's trainings and request it to be brought to you.
Questions? Contact Us